Pregnancy for first time mummies can be rather overwhelming. I know because I’ve been there. I’m here to help. Here’s a list of all my personal pregnancy posts to help you along. :) This is my pregnancy journey.
- The pregnancy test kit
- Week 7 – So the pregnancy test came back positive. Time to look for recommended gynae in singapore
- Week 10 – Finally decided on Dr Benjamin Tham as my gynae
- Week 12 – End of 1st Trimester! BAD nausea :(
- Week 16 – The big gender reveal!!!
- Week 21 – All’s cool. Baby bump shot + Gained 4kg
- Week 23 – Fighting stretch marks with this!
- Week 24 – Baby bump shot and onward to 2nd trimester!
- I got diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes
- Week 25 – Where is my belly button!! :O
- Week 29 – Onward to 3rd Trimester!
- Pregnancy fears
- Week 33 – The days are passing by so slowly :(
- Week 37 – Baby’s coming! We are preparing for confinement now!
- Week 38 – Still baking :(
- My birth story of Daniel – my first child
Tips For Pregnant Mummies!
- What you need to do in the first trimester
- So you’re pregnant and you want to tell the world! Here are some pregnancy announcement ideas!
- Stay comfortable with proper maternity bras
- You’re going to want to get this recommended book for pregnant mums
- 5 useful breastfeeding tips you must know
- My breastfeeding experience
- Fight constipation during pregnancy
- 3 ways to minimise stretch marks
- Ways to soothe pregnancy aches
- 10 important interview questions to ask a potential maid
- Fight stretch marks with this
- Tips on preparing for Motherhood
- So your friend just announced her pregnancy, what should you say?!
- How to choose chinese name for baby
- My post natal weight loss journey
- Baby’s coming! Here’s how we’ve been preparing for confinement
- Thinking of DIY’ing your own confinement? Here are 5 tips you need to know
- Getting a much-needed scalp treatment after 1 month of not washing my hair!!
- Post Natal Slimming – see how I got my tummy binded
Maternity / Newborn / Family Photoshoot
- My first maternity shoot (pregnant with Daniel)
- Daniel 7 days old newborn shoot
- Daniel 1 year old baby cake smash shoot
- Family photoshoot with Daniel (1 yeaar old)
- My second maternity shoot (pregnant with Nathen)
- Nathen 7 days old newborn shoot
- Nathen 1 month old shoot with props!
- Kids photoshoot ideas
Postpartum Weight Loss
Since everyone’s body is different and different weight loss methods can help people in different ways, I compiled a list of all the ways that I have tried to lose the weight gained from my 2 pregnancies. I also share what’s the most effective way for me so far :) Check it out here.
Mummy / Pregnancy-related Product & Services Reviews
- Prenatal Facial for pregnant mums
- Feeling aches and pains? Consider prenatal chiropractic care
- Maternity Goods x Maternity Exchange
- Maternity LOTD x Spring Maternity
- Here’s how you can play music for your unborn child
- If you’re too busy to go out and shop, here’s a one stop online baby shop to check out x Agapebabies
Given Birth? Congratulations!
If you ever thought raising kids has never been more complicated or difficult, well you’re not alone! Whether it’s because of modern day’s societal gender roles or the proliferation of parenting philosophies, parenting has definitely gotten more difficult. I have compiled a list of my own motherhood experiences, tips and product reviews as I continue on this path to balance traditional values with the variety of modern parenting styles. Check it all out here.
My Motherhood Experience
I became a mom at 29 and my husband and I both live in Singapore. Juggling work and family is a daily challenge. We rely heavily on each other and on our helper. Here’s sharing my motherhood experience where you’ll find a list of posts on my hopes & fears as a mom. I hope reading it will uplift you and give you a sense of camaraderie.08vip体育登录